Right now, your little one needs Iron to help support brain development. And DHA helps support brain and eye development. So, when your little one is ready to start solids, try Gerber DHA & Probiotic Rice baby cereal. Just 2 servings provide 90% of your baby's daily iron needs and has 36mg of DHA.
- One (1) 8 oz container, about 15 servings per container
- DHA to support brain and eye development & probiotics to support digestive health
- Probiotic Bifidus BL to support your baby's digestion when eaten on a regular basis
- Has iron to help support learning ability
- Head to MyGerber.com to meet Dotti, your on-call personal baby expert, or call us anytime 24/7 at 1-800-284-9488
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 tbsp. cereal with 4-5 tbsp. of breastmilk or infant formula.
- Pour or spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber Juice for children over one year of age.
- Serve as-is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at MEDIUM (50% power) for 15 to 30 SECONDS.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- TEST TEMPERATURE before feeding.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
Ingredients: RICE FLOUR, SOY AND SUNFLOWER LECITHINS, TUNA OIL (SOURCE OF DHA), POTASSIUM PHOSHATE, FISH GELATIN (TILAPIA), B LACTIS CULTURES.
Vitamins and Minerals: CALCIUM CARBONATE, IRON (FERROUS FUMARATE), VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), ZINC SULFATE, VITAMIN E (ALPHA TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), NIACINAMIDE, VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B12, FOLIC ACID.
Contains: FISH (TILAPIA) AND SOY
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 13ms
- reviews, product
GER Starting Solids Bundle