80% of babies are falling short of vitamin D. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends parents of babies 0-12 months, breastfed or consuming less than 1 liter of infant formula, to give their babies an oral vitamin D supplement. Gerber Soothe Vitamin D & Probiotic Drops delivers 400 IU of vitamin D as recommended by the AAP. It also provides the added benefit of probiotics L. reuteri, which is clinically shown to help support a healthy balance of good bacteria in baby’s digestive system for less frequent spit-up, excessive crying and less colic.
- 0.34 Ounce bottle; 5 drops, once a day; approximately a 50-day supply.
- Specially designed to deliver 400 IU of Vitamin D as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- L. reuteri is the only probiotic that is shown to be effective for reducing both crying time and spit-ups.*
- Non GMO: Not made with genetically engineered ingredients
- Head to MyGerber.com to meet Dotti, your on-call personal baby expert, or call us anytime 24/7 at 1-800-284-9489
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
If your child was born prematurely or has immune problems, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
Just add 5 drops once daily to breastmilk or infant formula
- The recommended dose of Gerber Soothe Vitamin D & Probiotic Drops is 5 drops daily added to breastmilk or infant formula. Shake well before each use.
- Drops can be given on the breast, mixed with breastmilk or formula, or by spoon.
Bottle contains approx. 50-day supply.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place. Maximum 77°F/25°C.
Keep out of reach of children.
**Refer to package for complete usage instructions
Other Ingredients: SUNFLOWER OIL, MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYDERIDE OIL, SILICON DIOXIDE.
Always refer to the product packaging for the most accurate and up-to-date product information
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 256ms
- reviews, product